Friday, December 30, 2011
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Keep the plate for heating for 20 minutes.
1. Stir fry garlic in I tsp of olive oil,
2. Add spring onions, green chilies, add 1 cup of water, vegetable cube, basil leaves, celery leaves, black pepper sauce,
3. Let it cook for ten minutes,
4. Add 1 tsp corn flour in ½ cup water,
5. Stir till the sauce gets thick,
6. Keep it aside
Stir fry vegetables
1. Stir fry garlic in 1 tbsp of olive oil,
2. Add mushrooms and carrot,
3. Mix and add capsicum, green chilies, Paksoi leave,
4. Sprinkle crushed black pepper and salt on it.
Arranging the sizzling plate
1. Transfer the hot sizzler plate on a wooden base,(from step 2)
2. Arrange cabbage leaflets on the plate,
3. Add the layer of white steam rice,(from step 1)
4. Add the layer of stir fried vegetables (from step 4)
5. Pour the sauce on the top (from step 3)
Dissolve 1 tsp of vinegar in 1 tsp of water and pour on it for sizzling effect.